Is your Glass Half Full?
Nothing in life is easy, reaching your goals in business takes time and energy. You need the inspiration and the will power to put your big plans into action. Self-motivation is key to to self-improvement and taking your business from strength to strength. You need to be a glass half full kinda person in order to make the most of your time.
This positive mental attitude can also be transferred to the way that you attract and invite new members to BNI Resolute, Haverfordwest. Use it in your own recruitment process and also look for people with positive attitudes along with good networking connections and a lot of business credibility. At the end of the day, a room packed with energetic, focused and enthusiastic individuals are more likely to help each other achieve success.
But, you’re only human and everyone has a half empty feeling now and again. But what can you do when your motivation is lacking? When you need to regain the positive focus to move your plans and ideas on and get closer to reaching your goal. Short term motivation can come from outside sources, but for long term dedicated motivation, that has to come from within.
However, everyone gets that ‘glass half empty’ feeling now and again. What can you do when your motivation level is lacking? What do you do to regain the motivation needed to move on with your plans and pursue your goals?
Well, everyone is different, but here are a list of things, attitudes, thought processes that might help you find the energy you want and need to become the success you can be!
1) Misery Loves Company – As far as possible that is. It’s not always possible, but do try and avoid those people in your life who are relentlessly miserable. Just until you get your mojo back that is.
2) Positive People – In a similar way to the previous point, find the people who have the most positive mental outlooks. They will help you want to do and be better.
3) Immerse yourself in Positivity – Read, watch, and listen to things that are positive. You need to surround yourself with things you love and which have had a positive influence on you in the past. Let positivity into your life.
4) Prioritize your Life – Make a list of they things you want to do, and a list of the things you have to do. You’ll find that the things which seemed so impossible before are actually a lot less to worry about once they are categorized.
5) Start to Work – Once you’ve completed your list make a positive decision to tackle at least one item on the list every day. You will be amazed at how much you can accomplish when you put your mind to it. And the more you accomplish, the better you will feel. Give it a go!
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the best networking network in Pembrokeshire why not come on down to our meetings in Haverfordwest? We meet every Tuesday morning at 06.45 at Haverfordwest leisure Centre, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire.